Chicken breast doesn’t have to be boring. This version made with parsley, rosemary, and lemon zest has tons of fresh flavor. Any fresh herbs can be used in this recipe. Try substituting the rosemary with basil, tarragon, or oregano. Leftover portions taste excellent on top of a salad. This recipe is 21 Day Fixed Approved.
Total Time: 25 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Yield: 4 servings
¼ cup finely chopped Italian parsley
3 fresh rosemary sprigs, leaves removed and finely chopped, stem discarded
2–3 tsp. finely chopped lemon peel (about 1 lemon)
Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
4 (4-oz each) raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1. Preheat grill or broiler on high.
2. Combine parsley, rosemary, and lemon peel in a small bowl; mix well.
3. Add salt and pepper if desired. Set aside.
4. Brush chicken with oil; rub herb mix onto both sides of the chicken. Let sit for 5 minutes.
5. Grill or broil chicken for 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
Feel free to let me know how this delicious recipe tastes.. I would love your feedback and comments. Please follow my blog for more delicious recipes and don’t forget to fill out my contact form or the link below to get information on my Free Clean Eating Groups held monthly or for my monthly newsletter!